We request certain information (including name, company, position, email, phone number) for the purpose of processing customer requests efficiently.
– Information that is required and that which is optional is clearly marked, and varies depending on the type of request.
– We use web visitor tracking software, as do most other websites to enhance user experience, gather general visitor information, and track visits to our website.
Information use: We use information for the following purposes:
– To enable efficient processing of customer requests or enquiries
– To enhance customer website user experience
– To improve customer satisfaction
– To send occasional emails relating to our services, promotions and/ or important company announcements
We do not initiate SPAM mailing campaigns. Please see our below declaration pertaining to our compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003
Information privacy and security:
– EQHO Communications does not sell, or trade information to 3 rd parties.
– We take security measures (including password protected directories and databases) to ensure the safe and secure storage of your information
Subscriptions and ease of ‘opt-out’:
– In compliance with the CAN SPAM Act, We always include an ‘unsubscribe’ link at the base of every news mail, you can unsubscribe at any time.
CAN-SPAM Act 2003 Compliance:
– We are compliant with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003. For more information visit: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CAN- SPAM_Act_of_2003
GDPR compliance statement
EQHO respects and complies with the EU General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
Some of the key ways we comply with these regulations are:
We explain what you’re consenting to clearly and without ‘legalese’, and ask that you explicitly consent to contact us.
In the event of a breach, we will notify affected users within 72 hours of first having become aware of the breach.
Right to Access
Users can request confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning them are being processed, where and for what purpose. Further, we shall provide a copy of the personal data, free of charge, in an electronic format.
Right to be Forgotten
Once we have compared your (the subjects’) rights to “the public interest in the availability of the data”, we may delete your personal data where you have requested this.
The EQHO Team